At Advance Moving and Storage, we know how stressful moving can be. That’s why we try to make the process as easy as possible for you! From beginning to end, we are here to help you throughout the entire moving process.
In fact, we not only help you move your belongings, we also offer services like storage and packing materials. Some of our packing materials include boxes in a number of sizes, tape, packing paper, mattress covers, and shrink wrap.
Moving Boxes in All Shapes and Sizes
Did you know that one-size-fits-all is not necessarily true when it comes to selecting your moving boxes. Moving boxes come in a number of shapes and sizes, and each type is best suited for packing certain items. We offer moving boxes in many shapes and sizes to fit all of your needs, such as:
- Small boxes– these are best for heavier items, like books, because you don’t want to overload a bigger box with a lot of heavy items, making it so heavy that you can’t lift it.
- Medium boxes– this is our most popular size of box and can be used for packing a wide variety of items.
- Large boxes– these boxes are great for larger items that are also lightweight, such as bedding sets, towels, etc.
- Dish pack boxes– as their name suggests, these boxes are meant for packing your dishes and other fragile items. They are dually reinforced, making them safer for those easy-to-break objects.
- Wardrobe boxes– these boxes are ideal for packing your clothes because of their long, more narrow shape, which allows you to hang up your clothes instead of having to fold them.
- Picture boxes– these boxes come in a few different shapes and sizes and are ideal for packing your pictures and artwork.
Other Moving Supplies
We also offer a number of other moving supplies that you may need:
- Mattress covers– these also come in different sizes and are used to help protect your mattresses during the move.
- Shrink wrap– much like the saran wrap that you use in your kitchen, shrink wrap is easily wrapped around items, such as upholstered furniture, to protect them from dust and dirt during the move.
- Packing paper– this is used to cover and protect items you pack; it’s a great alternative to newspaper, which can get your belongings dirty with ink.
- Tape– this is essential for moving and securing all of those boxes, and you’re sure to go through quite a bit of it!
Whether you need a few things that you forgot in the process of moving, or you need all of the moving supplies from A to Z, we’ve got you covered at Advance Moving and Storage in Greenville, NC.