Advance Moving & Storage Inc are movers in New Bern, NC, and we want to help you with all of your moving needs. Summer is peak moving season, but we know that North Carolina summers can be brutally hot. Even now that summer is winding down, the temperature can still be intolerable to physical activity for most.
There are many tips to keep you from overheating, if you do decide to take on the work yourself. So, here are some tips to help you keep cool during your move:
- First of all, you should contact us and let us do all of your heavy lifting and moving for you!
- Remember to stay hydrated!
- Wear plenty of sunscreen and reapply regularly.
- Wear clothing that will wick away sweat and help you keep cool.
- Take plenty of breaks indoors to cool off.
- Keep the AC turned on in your house to help you cool down after being outdoors.
- Start as early as you can to avoid the afternoon heat.
- Wet towels with cool water and place them around your neck to help you instantly cool down.
For all of your moving and storage needs in Eastern NC, contact us at Advance Moving & Storage LLC.