Moving from one location to another can be both nerve-wracking and exciting all at the same time. In all that you do for your Spring 2016 move, do it with our Greenville, NC movers at Advance Moving & Storage. Providing you tips and advice, products and services on staying organized with your move, making checklists, and planning ahead, we can help make the whole process of your residential or commercial move a lot easier. Here are 15 tips to help you get started.
For help with any part of your move, contact your 27858 Greenville, NC movers at Advance Moving & Storage.
- Cut triangles in the sides of your boxes to make carrying them easier
- Pack stuffed animals, pillows, sheets, etc. in trash bags and use for padding
- Defrost your refrigerator 24-38 hours in advance to prevent a mess
- Put masking tape in a X shape on your mirror to reduce shock if it falls
- Take a photo of your cords on your TV or computer for easy set-up
- Use rolling luggage for your heavier items
- Put your hanging clothes in trash bags for an easier move
- Make sure you pack a “First Night” box that contains emergency and daily items
- Pack glass plates between paper plates to help reduce breakage
- Use plastic wrap to hold drawers, silverware, and other items in their place
- Use paper bags instead of newspaper to pack your glassware
- Make a packing supplies basket so you can always find what you need to pack
- Wrap both sides of your mattress in sheets to limit dirt and debris during moving
- Take advantage of storage bins for your seasonal decorations and clothes
- Utilize everything you can. An oven mitt can hold your knives, etc.
For further moving assistance and actual Greenville, NC movers, let us know when you have everything packed and we will be right there to help with your commercial or corporate or residential move.
Advance Your Move with Advance Moving & Storage Today.